There are many reasons a person might choose to wear a smartwatch. However, perhaps the most popular reason is fitness tracking. Whether it’s counting steps or monitoring your heart rate and pace during a marathon, wearables can come in very handy. Whether you prefer to exercise alone or in a group, sharing your workouts with friends can be fun and a great way to stay motivated. Amazfit has a wide range of different wearable styles that can help you track all your workouts and let you share workouts with the Zepp app – and here’s how.
How to share your Amazfit workouts through the Zepp app
From the sleek Amazfit GTR 3 Pro to the ultra-durable Amazfit T-Rex Pro, Amazfit makes some of the best fitness smartwatches on the market. Taking your workouts and sharing them on social media or directly with friends in a message can be a great way to help you stay motivated and inspire others. Amazfit devices connect to your smartphone using the Zepp app, and inside of it you can see all of your health stats tracked by the watch and manage your wearable. It’s also where you’ll go to share your workouts – so let’s get started.
1. Open the Zepp app on your phone.
2. Scroll down to find your Training history and select workout you want to share.
3. Press the three points in the upper right corner.
4. Choose Training report in the pop-up window.
5. At the top of the page, select whether you want to share basic workout stats with Short image sharing or more details with Sharing long images.
6. Choose from the stock options at the bottom of the page. If you want to share via a method that is not in the sharing options menu, choose the option To download button that looks like an arrow pointing down.
7. After making your share selection, fill in the info you want to include in your post and then share.
8. If you choose to upload your workout details, the image saved in your phone gallery so you can share using any service you want.
Share your achievements
Although the default options for sharing your workouts from the Zepp app aren’t wide, it’s great that you can choose to upload a shareable image to send to your friends and followers from your platform. choice.
The Zepp app is a well-designed and feature-rich platform that manages the entire Amazfit devices. This is great because Amazfit offers many devices in addition to those I mentioned earlier, such as the long-lasting Amazfit Bip. Along with Amazfit devices, the app also manages devices from its namesake, such as the Zepp Z. Whichever wearable style you choose, you’ll be able to share your awesome stats with all your friends quickly from the app.
Amazfit GTR 3 Pro
The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro brings tons of cool features, including long battery life, in a beautiful design. Take this smartwatch on all your workouts and share it with your friends when you’re done!